Try-outs for girls in grades 4th through 8th have concluded.
Team lists will be posted this week.
9th, 10th, & 11th Grade
Sunday, February 23rd, March 2nd, 9th & 16th
William Penn Charter School 3000 W. School Ln, Phila, PA 19144
TRYOUT FEE: $10
RETURNING TRIPLE THREAT AAU PLAYERS ARE FREE!
PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND AT LEAST 2 OF THE 4 TRYOUT DATES.
Class of 2014 “Signing Reception”
Triple Threat Foundation recently recognized 10 members of the Class of 2014 who signed National Letters of Intent to accept athletic scholarships. The following STUDENT-athletes were recognized during a “Signing Reception” held at the Legacy Youth Tennis & Education Center. Congrats to:
- Bianca Adams – Chestnut Hill College
- G’mrice Davis -Fordham University
- Aminah Farmer – George Washington University
- Michael Harris – American University
- Raleigh Melochick – Goldey Beacom College
- Lauren Moses – University of Virginia
- Sabrina Tabasso – University of Loyola Maryland
- Hannah Timmons – Howard University
- Ashlyn Wert – University of Tennessee Chattanooga
- Aaliyah Worley – Stony Brook University
Developing STUDENT – athletes has always been a key component of our mission. To further enhance the academic offerings of Triple Threat Foundation a partnership with ASK 4 Tutoring was recently established.
ASK 4 Tutoring is a private, mobile tutorial service for youth and adult learners who may be in need of academic enrichment, professional development, career coaching or motivational support. Visit the website www.ask4tutoring.com for more details about the program